You should usually be able to log in via Exchange using your email address and password. If you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account, you'll need to generate an app password.
All companies are different and so are the internal security setups. Usually, any user of an Exchange organization will be authorized to create their own app passwords, sometimes you will have to forward this article to an internal IT admin. Depending on what version of Exchange you are using, the steps may vary - feel free to contact us if you get stuck and need any further help.
For how to create an app password follow these steps:
- Go to your email account in your web browser (sometimes known as your intranet).
- Go to your Account settings. (Click on your icon in the upper right corner.)
- Click on Security. (This might be hidden under 'Advanced'.)
- Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen. Your Username is your regular email address.
- Enter this app password where you would enter your normal password when signing up for Aevy.
Let us know if you need help or further guidance on this!