How to find your SMTP settings depends on which email provider you are using.
This usually works automatically, but life isn’t always smooth. Here are some simple steps to find your SMTP settings for Outlook and Exchange
1. Select "Accounts".
2. For your work account select "Advanced" in the bottom right-hand side.
3. In the "Microsoft Exchange" section copy the address in the "Server" field.
4. Windows Outlook. ...
5. Select "Account settings".
6. Double click the email account from the list.
7. In the field labeled "Server" copy the address.
If this doesn’t seem to help drop an email to email@example.com!